Now, more than ever, America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital needs our support! With the return of the 16th annual Dine Downtown we’ve made some exciting changes to make it easy for the Greater Sacramento area to conveniently taste the infamous 3-course Dine Downtown menus and bring the culinary talents of Central City chefs and restaurants home!
Taste Dine Downtown January 8 – 24, 2021. New and unique to 2021:
• Now spanning 17 days, including 3 weekends!
• New, flexible price points! You choose – $25, $35 or $45 – for your 3-course, prix fixe
menu. Restaurants may host Dine Downtown menus during brunch, lunch AND/OR dinner
• Pick-up, take out, have it delivered or dine Al Fresco (if permitted)!
• Support in advance! Purchase gift cards online as holiday gifts to encourage friends and
family to experience Dine Downtown too!
We need your help to encourage as many people as possible to experience Dine Downtown in 2021 and support our restaurants. To make it easy to share, use this toolkit to personalize and promote the region’s favorite culinary event! Thank you for your support!
Sacramento Dine Downtown Information:
• Event dates: January 8 – 24, 2021
• Participating Restaurants: Nearly 30 restaurants
• Cost: 3-course, pre-fixe meal for $25, $35 or $45
• Menus: GoDowntownSac.com/DineDowntown
All visitors to downtown Sacramento should adhere to health and safety guidelines:
• Wear a mask in public
• Maintain physical distancing at least 6ft apart from those not in your group
• Stay home if sick or exhibiting fever, cough, respiratory symptoms or shortness of breath