Open enrollment is here!
This open enrollment, choose the care that rebuilt a boy’s spine before he was even born. As the region’s only nationally ranked, comprehensive children’s hospital, our fetal specialists were able to detect Remi’s severe case of spina bifida and perform surgery in the womb so he could run for years to come.
Committed to providing families world-class pediatric care
Our patients are at the center of everything we do – and their stories help illustrate the wide range of pediatric care we’re proud to provide our region.
As Sacramento’s only nationally ranked, comprehensive children’s hospital, we’re honored to offer families – just like Remi’s – world-class expertise and novel innovations that help improve the lives of infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
From everyday children’s care to the most complex cases, our hospital is home to the Central Valley’s only level I pediatric and adult trauma center, offering the highest level of care for its critically ill patients; a state-of-the-art level I Children’s Surgery Center with pediatric anesthesiologists and dedicated rooms available 24 hours a day; the region’s only center for on-site fetal surgery, with internationally known surgeons; a level IV Newborn ICU (the highest level of care) that helps give preemies the best chance for a healthy life; and an advanced pediatric and cardiac intensive care unit.
With physicians across more than 30 pediatric subspecialties plus nationally ranked care in neonatology; nephrology; orthopedics*; and urology*, you’ll always have an expert team behind you with UC Davis Children’s Hospital.
*Together with Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California
Also proud to offer our patients and region:
- Access to the most innovative clinical trials and the latest diagnosis and treatment options
- A nationally recognized pediatric telehealth program that provides advanced care to children throughout California
- Magnet® designation — the nation’s highest recognition for nursing excellence
Choosing our care for your family is as simple as 1-2-3
- Choose a health plan that we accept. You can view our plans at choosehealth.ucdavis.edu.
- Choose us as your medical group. We may be listed as UC Davis Health or as UC Davis Medical Group in your materials.
- Then choose your UC Davis Health doctor at physicians.ucdavis.edu. You can also schedule your new patient appointment now for after Jan. 1, 2022 using our convenient online open scheduling located on the physician’s profile page.