Open enrollment is here. Choose the care that changes your story.
This open enrollment, choose UC Davis Health. From routine check-ups to life-saving treatments, you can discover your best health – just like Karla, who found the ear, nose & throat specialists who helped her get back to enjoying everything life has to offer.
Consider why choosing world-class care really matters for you. You’ll have a connection to:
- Doctors rated 4.8 out of 5 stars by patients
- Expertise from Sacramento’s #1 hospital as ranked by U.S. News & World Report
- 150 specialties with nationally ranked care in ear, nose & throat, maternity, cardiology and more
- Primary care at 17 clinics across the region from Davis to Folsom and Auburn to Elk Grove
- Convenient telehealth services, including Telehealth Express Care for urgent needs and same-day video visits
- Sacramento’s only NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center, offering early-stage clinical trials and the latest diagnosis and treatment options
- The only level I trauma center for both adult and pediatric emergencies in inland Northern California
- Magnet® designation – the nation’s highest recognition for nursing excellence
Choosing our care this open enrollment is as simple as 1-2-3
- First, choose a health plan we accept. You can view our plans at ChooseHealth.ucdavis.edu.
- Next, choose us as your medical group. We may be listed as UC Davis Health or as UC Davis Medical Group in your materials.
- Then choose a doctor, and contact their office to confirm they are accepting new patients. Once you have chosen your doctor, you can schedule your new patient appointment for January 2023 using our convenient online open scheduling.
Learn more at ChooseHealth.ucdavis.edu, or call 800-2-UCDAVIS (800-282-3284) for more assistance or questions.