- This event has passed.
Pinktober at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
October 20 - October 31
Hard Rock International continues its annual campaign for PINKTOBER® as the brand comes together to support breast cancer awareness and research with limited-edition merchandise, food and beverage menu items, and local events. Throughout the month of October, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain will participate in the campaign through fundraising efforts supporting the Hard Rock Heals Foundation®, the charitable arm of Hard Rock®, with proceeds benefiting Adventist Health and Rideout Cancer Center in Marysville, CA. Last year, the property and the Enterprise Community Fund made a joint donation of $50,000 to Geweke’s Caring for Women Foundation which provides financial assistance to women in the Yuba-Sutter community who are battling female forms of cancer such as breast, ovarian, cervical, uterine or endometrial cancer. Hard Rock continues to live out its mottos of “Love All – Serve All” and “Take Time To Be Kind” with its steadfast support throughout Breast Cancer Awareness Month, with the goal of lending a hand to the people and communities that need it most.
“Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain is committed to supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and we are honored this year to be partnering with Adventist Health and Rideout Cancer Center here in our region,” said Mark Birtha, President of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento. “It’s a privilege to bring our guests and community members together through our various PINKTOBER® fundraising events to deliver a unifying message of strength, hope and awareness for those affected by this disease.”
This year, Hard Rock International is offering uniquely designed, limited-edition merchandise in support of breast cancer awareness and research, which include a PINKTOBER®-themed Hard Rock t-shirt and a newly designed PINKTOBER® pin. This year’s charity collection was expanded to also include a hat, water bottle, candle, throw blanket and bracelet. Additionally, through the Hard Rock Heals Foundation, a percentage of all proceeds are going to charities that help raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research.
The Flavors of Pink
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento is featuring a limited-time menu of pink-themed food and beverage items at various restaurants and bars. A portion of each sale will benefit PINKTOBER®. Items include:
– HARD ROCK CAFES worldwide are partnering with Three Star Michelin Chef Dominique Crenn to celebrate “PINKTOBER® – Stronger Together”. Chef Crenn created a Baja Style Shrimp Taco that will be featured at each Café.
– Additional Hard Rock Sacramento menu offerings include:
– A Strawberry Mojito throughout the property
– Pink Cosmo cocktail at Council Oak Steaks and Seafood
– Strawberry Basil Lemonade with optional Tahoe Blue Vodka and a Pink Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich dessert at Hard Rock Café
– Strawberries and Cream Cup and Strawberries and Cream Milkshake at Constant Grind
– Pink Lemonade cocktail and non-alcoholic Strawberry Daquiri at YouYu
– Pink Opal cocktail featuring Tahoe Blue Vodka at Plum Lounge
– Guava Mimosa and pink desserts at Fresh Harvest Buffet
To dine at Hard Rock Cafe Sacramento, make a reservation by visiting https://www.hardrockcafe.com/location/sacramento. To book a room at Hard Rock Hotel Sacramento, visit www.hardrockhotels.com. To purchase Hard Rock merchandise, visit the online Rock Shop at https://shop.hardrock.com. For additional information on the Hard Rock brand, visit www.hardrock.com/pinktober.