8/7 Boozy Book Fair @ Jackrabbit Brewing
August 7 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Remember the rush of a school book fair?
Grown-ups, get ready for some serious throwback. But this time, with adult beverages.
This summer, Tahoe Park-based new and used bookstore Wild Sisters Book Company brings the nostalgia with the launch of the Boozy Book Fair. Pick up some classic kid lit, stickers, bookmarks, and plenty of other whimsical delights to transport you back to the best part of your school days.
>>> 5-8 pm <<>> Free! <<>> All ages! <<<
While intended to allow grown-ups to feel youthful again, the actual youth will likely also find it entertaining — families are welcome.
ALL EVENT DATES:
* July 10 – Track 7 East Sac, 5090 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento
* August 7 – Jackrabbit Brewing, 1323 Terminal St, West Sacramento
* August 21 – Tower Brewing, 1210 66th St STE B, Sacramento
* September 4 – Porchlight Brewing Company, 866 57th St, Sacramento
* September 25 – Track 7 Curtis Park, 3747 W Pacific Ave F, Sacramento
* October 9 – SacYard Community Tap House, 1725 33rd St, Sacramento