Sacramento Magazine is seeking a dynamic professional to join our collaborative sales team. Our successful candidate is a top producer with strong consultative sales skills, a proven track record of success in prospecting, business development and client service.
Our ideal Account Executive has experience in selling marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including print, digital and events. Qualified candidates must be comfortable working with business owners and marketing managers across a multitude of industries. On a day-to-day basis you will be meeting with clients, developing proposals, presenting to prospects, making cold calls, and managing client relationships by assuring timely, responsive attention to their needs. If you thrive in an environment where you can truly help your clients to create marketing campaigns that break through and reach their desired customer, consider joining Sacramento Magazine‘s sales team.
- Prospecting is a key element of this position; it requires identifying and qualifying new clients for our print publications.
- Generate advertising revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding monthly revenue goals.
- Develop new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls that will keep you out in the field interfacing with clients
- Represent Sacramento Magazine at company-sponsored and community events.
- Contribute to a positive team environment. You’ll find that our culture is all about helping you find success and to get you there we’ll provide the training and support necessary.
If you feel like you’re a perfect candidate, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Dennis Rainey, Advertising Director: email@example.com