Sacramento Magazine proudly introduces “Sacramento’s New Era,” a one-time glossy publication celebrating the opening of the Golden 1 Center. This commemorative keepsake is now available for purchase!
The Sacramento Kings’ announcement to stay in town and build a new arena generated plenty of excitement when it happened, and the region has waited eagerly as the new arena, Golden 1 Center, has risen downtown. Anticipation for the Sacramento Kings’ season is at an all-time high. “Sacramento’s New Era” introduces readers to the movers and shakers behind Golden 1 Center, DOCO and the Sacramento Kings, and celebrates the energy surging through not just the heart of downtown, but our entire region as business and tourism thrives.
“Sacramento’s New Era” distribution includes:
• More than 20 area hotels featuring in-room copies
• Sacramento Magazine events and mailers (including copies given to attendees of the Best of Sacramento Party to be held Nov. 12)
• Sacramento Kings/Golden 1 Center/DOCO
• Sacramento Convention and Visitors Bureau
• Sacramento Downtown Partnership
• Greater Sacramento
• Local chambers of commerce
• On sale at 200 newsstands
This one-time publication is available for purchase for $7.95. Make sure to secure your copy today!
Find this limited edition at local vendors throughout the Sacramento region!
Having trouble finding a copy? Call us directly: (916) 426-1720.